Studio One began with a dream and quickly evolved into Fond du Lac, Wisconsin’s most trusted photography studio. Kris Fehrenbach-Alt was introduced to photography through her parents and brothers who are also professional photographers. Growing up in the business has helped Kris understand the details and demands of photography. Whether it’s wedding photography, senior photos, children or family portraits, Kris’ experience in photography will make any photography session go smoothly.
In 1990, Kris took her talents, her husband and her daughter to Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, where they purchased Richard’s Photography. A small, but successful studio, Richard’s Photography was located on Main Street, downtown Fond du Lac. Kris immediately changed the name to Studio One Designer Photography, in hopes of attracting more business. However, it was Kris’s flair for perfection and her artistic photographic style that created a windfall of new clients seeking extraordinary photos, unique perspective and superior photographic service.
As the demand for Studio One’s photography in Fond du Lac rose, the need for a larger studio to suit the needs of Kris’s growing clientele became evident. In 1993, Studio One Designer Photography moved to its current location at 53 East Johnson Street (on the corner of East Johnson and Marquette Street, across from Family Video).
The “studio” has six uniquely different camera rooms, giving clientele more backgrounds and themes to select from. The studio offers more options for engagement photography, senior portraits and family portraits, just to name a few. If you are in need of a photographer and would like to see the different camera rooms, call to set up a time, Kris is not shy. The goal of Studio One Designer Photography is to put the client first!
Our Portrait Studio in Fond du Lac includes:
• The “Traditional” Camera Room, which has many variation depending on a client’s needs.
• The “White Room” has our High Key background along with10 other sets.
• The “Victorian Staircase” is an original 1890 staircase which is used for bridals, prom dresses and more of those dressier looks.
• The “Muslin Room” contains over 20 different muslin backgrounds plus over 20 canvas backgrounds.
• The “Annex” has eight different sets ready to go, arranged from rustic to dressy.
• We also offer outdoor or on location photography. This means we can come to your location! All outdoor sessions are weather permitting.